20 Oct 2014

Magazine Cover Copy Double Page - Work In Progress and Final Product

This is the double page spread which I'd be trying to copy to the best of my abilities.


Work In Progress

Firstly starting with the black and white pages, I changed one side so that the hues would be correct. Once I'd done this I then started to sketch up some popcorn, which from the double page spread which I copied seemed to have popcorn falling into a pile at the bottom of the page. Therefore doing this I made a rough copy of a popcorn piece and then copied and pasted the piece in multiple places around the page so that it would match my copy as closely as possible.

After finishing the popcorn falling on the right side of the magazine copy I started to copy the text with was placed on the left page. Trying to find a font which matched the original as much as possible, I copied the title 'Art & The Internet' and positioned it, and edited the type so that it matched the original. Once i'd done the major section of text I then started to copy the other text boxes and due to the fact i couldn't see what each word was on the original image I used 'Lorum Ipsum' instead of just typing random characters. Coping the colour of each bit of text as best a I could this ended up being the final version of my magazine Copy.


Final Product

No comments:

Post a Comment