12 Jan 2015

Adjustment Layers Editing

Original

This was the original image which I chose to edit to show that I understand how to edit images in Photoshop properly.

Work In Progress
Firstly I changed the levels in the Image so that it would enhance the different colours in the image, making the light and dark catch your eye and pop, instead of being bland and making the photo uninteresting. 

After I'd changed the levels, I then added a colour balance to the image so I could enhance the warm colours in the image and make it so that the yellow and orange colours where more prominent than the others. 

After changing the layers and adding a colour balance to the image I added a vibrance and saturation layer to the image so that it would make colours in the image even more prominent along with the levels changed

Final Comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment