23 Sept 2014

Business Card - Work In Progress


For my business card I've followed my sketched design and from this I've started to create my Photoshop version. Finding a suitable font on DaFont to match the design I'd created in my pencil sketch I've faded parts of the font away to reflect my original design. Slightly turning the text so that it's on a diagonal, i've then cropped the edges of the font away so that it fits within the guide-lines. 

After making the rest of the front side and then cropping the rest of the text so that it fit within the guide-lines set, I copied the first design and moved it across to each other box, so that I had in total six copies.


Moving onto the other side of my design, I found a paint splatter brush for Photoshop and then placed it in the top left corner to match my pencil sketch. After doing such I then started to add the text with it's desired effect. I then moved to the bottom and added the contact social media buttons, along with the arrow which points to the large UK font. 



Doing the same as before I cropped any parts which needed it and then added it then copied and pasted the design into the remaining five guide-line slots.


No comments:

Post a Comment